Steve Bode wants to start a revolution; a revolution in how we use our minds. The author of the fantastically titled ‘Enlightened Master Seeks Apprentice’ , Steve is also founder of The Nudge Club. “The premise of the book is that your future self is writing a book to the universe – giving you lessons that you will learn – hoping that your present self gets it now.” Steve addresses the power and potential of the human mind and the fact that as social creatures, we often want to be like the people we see succeeding, which means that we often miss out on our own unique potential in our pursuit to emulate one another. Steve also describes the book as a way by-pass potential trouble and assumed truths through this relationship with your future self. In this fascinating interview, Steve explains in simple everyday language some of the reasons why people get stuck in life. “People get stuck in thought loops. We have between 50-70,000 thoughts everyday and 98% of them are the same thoughts as we had yesterday and the day before”. Steve is interested in the developing the other 2% – the creative future thoughts – that embrace the uncertainty of the future that many of us fear. “There is a difference between having a thought and talking to yourself”. Steve offers tips on managing thoughts, time and how to to stop thinking and start doing. All of this and more in this refreshing and enlightening podcast.

Smash The Box is a personal development business. Everything I do is with the aim of inspiring you to find your purpose so you can make your mark on the world. One way I do this is by sharing people’s stories. Inspiring stories that the world needs to hear. Stories of breakthroughs, of adversity overcome, of achievements, successes, of setbacks and turnarounds, of realisations and lightbulb moments. This audio experience is a natural and perfect complement to the existing services of Life Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Breakthrough Workshops and Inspirational Talks – all of which forms something quite unique and special. If you are looking to find your purpose in life, in work, or both, then don’t just think outside the box. It’s time to Smash The Box!